In our village, mint is also called patena. Some people like its pickle very much, some people like it less, but mint is a plant with many qualities. Now many people are interested in mint. Learn about the benefits of mint:
1) Get rid of dandruff and pimples on the face: Mix 3 drops of lemon juice with mint leaves and apply it on the face and clean it after five minutes. If you use it continuously for a week, you can get rid of dandruff and dandruff.
2) Cold Fever and Cough Relief: In case of fever and cold in winter months, pressing mint leaves with ginger juice helps to cure the disease completely. In a glass of water, boil about 10 mint leaves, a little black pepper and a little black birch salt. After boiling for five minutes, drinking water can prevent colds and coughs.
3) Relief from stomach ache: When stomach ache, ginger juice mixed with its leaves to make water is eaten to reduce the pain.
4) Get rid of bad breath problem: Those who have bad breath problem grind dry mint leaves and apply it on the teeth as it reduces bad breath. This method also strengthens Giza
5) If the cold is prolonged: If the cold is not cured for a long time, it can be completely cured if the mint leaves are placed in the nostrils.
6) Get rid of herpes: If there is herpes or pustule on the skin of the body, it can be cured by applying mint leaves four times a day on the place where the herpes appears or on the place where the herpes is.
7) To kill the poison: Applying the juice of mint leaves on the place bitten by scorpion or snake helps to kill the poison.
Everyone likes mint pickles. Mint is also used by many to enhance the taste of food this summer. But mint is not only delicious but also very sweet. Peppermint has medicinal properties and its regular consumption helps in solving various health problems. Not only this, with the help of mint leaves you can reduce the appearance of bumps on the skin. The properties of mint are as follows:
If you are bothered by dandruff or other types of sores on your face, mix mint leaves with lemon juice and rub it on your face and let it dry for a while. Then rinse with cold water. Doing so for a few days will remove dandruff from the face.
There is a problem of dizziness or hiccups – if so, mix a teaspoon of mint juice in a glass of warm water and drink it. If you have bad breath, mix one teaspoon of mint juice and one teaspoon of carrot juice and eat it regularly. According to a study, mint is also beneficial for cancer patients.
In case of fever, mint juice mixed with honey reduces fever. If you have indigestion and stomach ache, mix ginger juice and salt powder in the juice of padina and eat it. Peppermint juice is also said to be beneficial for patients with pinas.
Mixing onion and mint juice and applying it on the nose regularly reduces pinas. Chewing mint in salad every day eliminates problems like tooth decay and gingivitis. After boiling the mint leaves in water and making it cold, drinking the water removes bad breath. When you have a cough, mix salt in mint juice and mix it with hot water and drink it. In case of diarrhea, it is beneficial to mix equal amount of mint, onion juice and lemon juice. Pneumonia patients also benefit from eating mint juice and honey.